An ANZ Business Current Account makes it easier for you to manage low or high daily volumes of automated or manual transactions.
This account provides you with flexibility, providing access to your account through a variety of access channels.
A choice of two transactional fee plans gives you control over the fees* you pay. Talk to your Business Manager to work out the best option for you; if you make more than 30 transactions a month, Smart Plan could be the smart option. Choose from:
Pay As You Go – great for smaller business or if you don’t make many transactions over the month:
- $4.00 monthly account fee (waived if your average daily balance for the month is $10,000 or more)
- $0.25 for each automated transaction**
- $0.65 for each manual transaction#.
Smart Plan – ideal for larger businesses or if you make lots of transactions:
- $10.00 monthly account fee
- your first 50 automated transaction** fees are waived each month, then $0.15 for every additional automated transaction
- $0.55 for each manual transaction#.
Which fee plan is right for me? Use our Fee Plan Calculator to find out.
Service charges apply when a specific service is used, and are in addition to transaction charges:
- Around-the-clock access
- Options to link with ANZ Business Overdraft or ANZ Business Loan
- Option to personalise company cheques with logo or image
- Option for duplicate statements to be sent to a third party, such as your accountant.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Business Current Account, contact an ANZ Business Specialist:
* Fees are subject to change.
** Automated transactions include EFTPOS, ATM transactions, Automatic Payments, Bill Payments, Direct Debits, Direct Credits, and also include transactions made through ANZ Phone Banking and ANZ Internet Banking.
# Manual transactions include cheques and transactions handled by our staff at a branch or over the phone. (Please note that balances and basic account enquiries at a branch are free.)