How should you structure your debt and what are the best facilities for your business? These key considerations face most business owners seeking to borrow funds for capital investment.
ANZ Relationship Managers can help you organise your borrowing arrangements to suit your business needs. We can:
- develop an appropriate mix of long, medium and short-term funding
- offer a flexible approach to pricing, with market-linked variable and fixed rate options
- structure repayment terms to align with your business cash flows
- offer a flexible approach to security structures, including cash flow lending where appropriate.
Based on a thorough understanding of your business, we can put together a competitively priced finance package for your requirements.
Facility to borrow funds for the purchase of major assets, such as land, buildings or equipment.
- Choose between variable or fixed rates
- Greater forecasting ability and cost control option
- Option of flexibility in repayments.
An effective and convenient way of funding the assets your business needs now.
- Simple ways to release equity with flexible repayments
- Flexible revolving credit facility.
We draw from our extensive range of options to design a property finance solution to suit your needs.
- Flexible repayment terms
- Use the services of our interest-rate risk management team.
Complex funding solutions
If you require more complex funding solutions, our Leveraged Finance and Capital Solutions specialists can help you with capital solutions.