An ANZ Overdraft facility provides the flexibility to cover any unexpected expenses, special purchases or temporary cash shortages. It effectively turns an ANZ Commercial Current Account into an all-in-one solution for all your day-to-day and working capital requirements.
Benefits at a glance
- Ability to structure a facility to reflect your limit, anticipated usage and the potential volume of transactions
- Flexibility to set an overdraft limit for your specific needs
- Allows your current account balance to fluctuate, within the pre-set limit, according to your cash flow cycles.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Overdraft facility:
Contact an ANZ Regional Director:
- Commercial Banking - turnover $2M to $150M
- Institutional Banking - turnover above $150M
- Property Finance - investment and development
ANZ credit criteria apply, and an establishment fee may be payable. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.