Switch your mortgage to ANZ and you’ll get a home loan that fits your lifestyle – now and in the future. Here are just some of the advantages of switching your existing mortgage to ANZ.
- Great rates - we offer some of the most competitive interest rates in the market – and we’re committed to keeping it that way.
- Contribution to costs – we may be able to make a contribution to costs you may incur in switching your mortgage to ANZ e.g. legal costs.
- Ease and convenience – Our Mobile Mortgage Managers can come to you whenever and wherever it suits. They’ll help you structure your home loan in the best way for your needs and explain everything you need to know about switching your home loan to ANZ.
- Choices – At ANZ we offer a complete range of mortgage options. Switch your home loan to us and we’ll show you how to structure it to suit your situation and your financial goals.
- Experience and expertise - we’ve been helping New Zealanders with their home finance longer than any other bank. Our knowledgeable staff can help you with many aspects of buying, selling and financing your home.
Choosing the right mortgage
There are many different options when it comes to choosing the right home loan, or indeed, the right mix of home loans to suit your needs. Find out more about choosing the right mortgage.
We make switching your home loan easy
We know you’re busy – so we take the hassle out of switching your mortgage to ANZ. We’ll work with you every step of the way to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible.
For more information or to switch your mortgage to ANZ:
Contact an ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager
Call 0800 ANZ HOME (0800 269 4663)
Visit your nearest ANZ branch
For the ANZ First Home package, you need an ANZ everyday account with your salary, wages or business income direct credited and an ANZ Serious Saver account. ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.