With an ANZ Floating Rate Home Loan, the interest rate may change in line with the market. You have the flexibility to make extra repayments any time, for no fee – which means you could save on interest costs and repay your home loan faster.
You can make additional payments or repay the loan in full any time, without paying an early repayment fee.
Available in conjunction with any ANZ home loan.
1. The maximum amount you can borrow depends on the property's location, the property type, the home loan type and other ANZ lending criteria.
2. A low equity premium may apply where a loan amounts to over 85% of the property's value. A registered valuer's report will also be required for lending over 80% of the property's value.
3. Interest only on application.
4. Loan repayment holidays are not available on ANZ Flexible Home Loans, interest only home loans or partially drawn down loans.
To apply for an ANZ Floating Home Loan please bring the following when you meet an ANZ home loan specialist:
- valid proof of identification. Examples of acceptable forms of identification can be found at anz.co.nz/ID or in any ANZ branch
- proof of your income, eg. your latest payslip or tenancy agreement (unless your income is direct credited to an ANZ account).
If any of the following situations apply to you, please also bring along these additional items.
If you're self employed:
- a copy of your last two years' balance sheets or annual accounts and tax returns.
If you don't bank with ANZ:
- a piece of mail addressed to your residential address from the last three months. Examples of acceptable forms of address verification can be found at anz.co.nz/ID or in any ANZ branch
- three months of your latest main bank transaction statements
- evidence of your savings, eg. bank account statements.
If you're purchasing:
- your lawyer's name and address
- your signed sale and purchase agreement.
If you're building a home:
- a builder's quote or contract.
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Floating Rate Home Loan:
For the ANZ First Home package, you need an ANZ everyday account with your salary, wages or business income direct credited and an ANZ Serious Saver account. ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.