ANZ Lifestyle Insurance
This isn't just life insurance, it's lifestyle insurance. It's designed to help you and your loved ones maintain your lifestyle and financial wellbeing if anything serious should happen to you.
How it works
ANZ Lifestyle Insurance includes unlimited Life Cover and offers three optional benefits that cover Critical Illness, Total Temporary Disability and Redundancy or Bankruptcy. Simply choose the combination of cover that suits your needs.
This cover helps provide financial assistance to your family in the event of your death or if you are diagnosed as terminally ill.
- A lump-sum payment provides the flexibility to instantly repay debt or use as a source of income to maintain your family's current lifestyle.
- You can choose the amount of cover you think you'll need - there's no limit.
- Funeral benefit - this provides a discretionary advance payment of $10,000 of your Life Cover Benefit to help pay funeral related expenses.
This optional cover can help provide financial security for you and your family if you are diagnosed with one of 12 serious conditions.
You can use the lump-sum payment however you choose. For example:
- to help repay your home loan
- to help you recuperate
- to help cover your living expenses.
Cover is either 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% or 50% of your Life Cover sum insured, up to a maximum of $500,000.
This optional cover can help pay for your living expenses after a serious accident or illness.
- Allows you to focus on your recovery without financial stress.
- Provides a monthly payment of up to $4,000 for up to 24 months.
Another optional benefit that can help to cover your living expenses if you're made redundant or declared bankrupt, leaving you free to focus on your next career step.
- Up to $4,000 a month for up to 180 days if you're made redundant, or
- A lump sum of up to $12,000 if you're declared bankrupt.
- Large Sum Insured
- Life Cover sum insured's over $150,000 are discounted; the higher the sum insured the bigger the discount
- Partnership Discount
- If you and your partner apply together you'll receive 5% discount on the Life Cover of one policy
- anz@work Discount
- If you are part of the anz@work programme, you'll receive a 15% discount.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for ANZ Lifestyle Insurance contact an ANZ Customer Service Consultant:
IMPORTANT: The above information is a summary only of the cover and features that may be available. The content is intended to be of a general nature for informational purposes, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. We recommend you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
ANZ Lifestyle Insurance is underwritten by OnePath Insurance Services (NZ) Limited and distributed through ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited. Full terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For more details, including copies of policy documents, contact any ANZ branch. No member of the ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or any other person guarantees OnePath Insurance Services (NZ) Limited or any of the products issued by it. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may receive a commission on any policy it arranges.
OnePath Insurance Services (NZ) Limited has an “AA-” (Very strong) current financial strength rating under the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 from Standard & Poor’s (Australia) Pty Limited. Standard and Poor’s rating scale is: AAA Extremely strong, AA Very strong, A Strong, BBB Good, BB Marginal, B Weak, CCC Very weak, CC Extremely weak, R Regulatory action. Ratings from “AA” to “CCC” may be modified by the addition of a plus or minus sign to show relative standing within the major rating categories.