When it comes to sending money around the world, you have two main options - telegraphic transfer or an international bank draft.
An ANZ International Money Transfer is a fast, easy and secure method of transferring funds around the world. ANZ International Money Transfer funds:
- are sent to the other party's account through the worldwide bank network
- can be ordered easily through various channels.
An ANZ International Bank Draft is a widely accepted method of sending or receiving funds through the post, which is ideal where time isn’t an issue. ANZ International Bank Drafts:
- are similar to sending a cheque
- can be ordered easily through various channels
- must be deposited into a bank account.